- PADM 5020, Leading and Managing Public Organizations (Fall & Spring)
- PADM 5030, Managing Human Resources (Fall & Spring)
- PADM 5035, Professional Practice for Public Managers (Fall, Spring, & Summer)
- PADM 5040, Nonprofit Management
- PADM 5200, Public Personnel Management
- PADM 5700, Capacity Building in Nonprofits
- PADM 5700, Field Research for Nonprofits
- PADM 5700, Fund Development for Nonprofits
- PADM 5700, Organization Behavior and Development
- PADM 5700, Public Private Partnerships
- PADM 6015, Organization Theory (Fall & Spring)
- PADM 6700, Workshop in Public Administration
- Ph.D., University of Utah, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- M.P.A., Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa.
- B.A., Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa.
Dr. Dicke joined the faculty in the Department of Public Administration in 2004. She is currently the assistant department chair and is advisor for Pi Alpha Alpha, the national honor society for students in programs of Public Affairs and Public Administration. Dr. Dicke's teaching and research interests are in public sector accountability, capacity building in nonprofit organizations, and noncharitable nonprofits. She teaches courses in organization theory, nonprofit organizations, and core public administration courses in the department’s MPA and PhD programs.