- PADM 3410, Financial Aspects of Government
- PADM 5010, Public Administation and Society (Fall)
- PADM 5400, Managing Financial Resources (Fall & Spring)
- PADM 5420, Revenue Policy and Administration (Fall)
- PADM 5500, Administrative Research Methods I (Fall)
- PADM 5700, Advanced Finance
- PADM 5700, New Regionalism
- PADM 6025, Institutional Context of Public Administration (Fall & Spring)
- PADM 6400, Seminar in Public Finance Policy and Administration
- Ph.D., University of North Texas
- MPA., University of North Texas
- MA., University of North Texas
- BA., Baylor University.
Dr. Krueger joined the faculty in 2004 after several years working as a newspaper reporter covering the business and economic sector and as an analyst in the public sector. He regularly provides consulting services to cities in the North Texas region on issues related to public finance. His academic research interests include regional cooperation among local governments, collaboration among governmental and non-governmental actors, and state and local budgeting, especially the politics of government debt.