Yu (Kelly) Shi
- PADM 3410, Financial Aspects of Government
- PADM 5020, Leading and Managing Public Organizations
- PADM 5400, Managing Financial Resources
- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Chicago
- M.P.A., Syracuse University
- B.A., University of Nottingham
Dr. Kelly Shi joined the UNT PADM faculty as an assistant professor in fall 2016. Dr. Shi specializes in financial management, public management, and local government studies. Her primary research interests include municipal fiscal policy, state and local government financial management, interlocal collaborative governance, financial emergency management, fiscal federalism and intergovernmental management. Her research has appeared in Urban Affairs Review, Journal of Public Budgeting, Accounting and Financial Management, and Publius: The Journal of Federalism. Dr. Shi teaches courses on public budgeting, financial management, and public organization.